Long Poles extend our sense of touch

A twenty five feet bamboo pole helped me pluck a jack-fruit today. It set my head rolling. Has there been ever a world record on the longest pole held in hand. I googled and apparently there is none. The one I picked is certainly difficult to handle. So can we expect some competition soon, now that the world has got this new record setting activity? All the best!

Now you need a knife attached to your pole when you wish to cut a jack-fruit from a tree. The shape of the knife plays an important role and you must learn how to tie it to the pole you are using.

Now, I also made another observation. Despite being 25 feet away from us the tip of a pole touching a jack-fruit can tell us if it is ripe or not. Do robots have that kind of a sensitivity?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Key Battery Replacement

Atheism Concepts Change with Geographic Location

The Con and the Conch shell