Excessive vomiting in children

Has your child started vomiting non-stop suddenly and you find medicines from doctors ineffective?
Well this happened to our first born child Aaliyah. An old Tamilian lady who taught my wife stitching happened to hear this and suggested that this could have happened as the baby stomach may have got displaced and moved upward while she might have been turned upside down during play.
Well, I had turned her upside down recently while allowing her to drop behind my back. I had held her legs in my hands and she was upside down for more that 30 seconds. Well what’s the solution I asked?
She came home demonstrated us on how to massage her stomach. She moved her hands gently downwards from her ribs for sometime and asked us to repeat it for two more days. The vomiting gradually stopped.
The lady also mentioned that this happens mostly when children are not turned upside down (hanging them upside down holding their feet firmly in hand) during the massages given to them when they are new born. If they are used to it during their initial days then they do not face such discomfort during their later years. Today’s doctors may refute this but this is just a knowledge shared by an old lady who seems to have taken good care of her children. Personally I am not scared of the massage which I have talked about. My nephew was given such a massage during his bath in his childhood. He’s by God grace an intelligent Kid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Key Battery Replacement

Atheism Concepts Change with Geographic Location

The Con and the Conch shell