Excessive Cough during Pregnancy

Pregnancy is a time when allopathy doctors do not prescribe medicine. My wife was suffering excessive cough and had to be prescribed mild and so called safe medications. This however, helped very little with her ailment. While at the hospital for regular checkups we heard a lady in waiting for the doctors call talking to her husband.
 “This girl looks like my friend Fenobin”
 “I am her twin sister.” my wife responded.
 This lady seemed to have gone through the same coughing problem with her first delivery. She tried various things and got rid of it by eating boiled egg dipped in a little concentrated salt solution overnight for three days.
 My wife tried this but gave up when she vomited the first one. She could not stand the salty taste. Nevertheless, it worked for her twins friend and hence deserves a mention in my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Key Battery Replacement

Atheism Concepts Change with Geographic Location

The Con and the Conch shell