My Dying Mobile Battery

The world comes crushing down at crucial junctures in our lives. And sometimes you just feel that when you discover on a shoestring budget to a distant city that your mobile battery is dying out rapidly. You may be surrounded with shops selling mobiles but you do not have cash to spend (and that sometimes seems to be good for we do carried away with the power of wealth at times). But if this is a sudden discovery you may have hope to take control of the situation. You are aware of notorious spurious products if you live in the Asian sub-continent and your culprit could be one such spurious memory card in your phone. You could have changed brand on being cheated by a Toshiba memory card (After having ended up with a rather expensive TV broken down and a laptop that I had to exchange thrice and then thankfully replaced with another brand by the seller and a memory card that lasted not 3 months, I can only say that I am cheated by that brand, the name of which was alone sensational at one stage in life).
 
Yes, you may be cheated by one brand after the next for there are the days when the spending is more on the advertising of the product than on the maintenance of it quality. I had got rid of all my Gif’s a little while ago, based on WhatsApp information that they drain the batteries. However, that did not solve the problem, my mobile was still draining. The next noticeable change was that I could visit my gallery, but the gallery closed when I went into the camera folder. Next, I noticed that I could not take pictures from my camera. It seemed to click the photo and show me a brief snapshot but then that would be gone and no file was saved on the card. I checked the storage and there was enough empty memory space. The only thing left to do was to take a backup and format the card. But whatever, I tried I could not format the extra memory on my phone. That made me remove the card and lo my phone started giving me extended hours of talk time. Is money really worth spending on spurious products that give nothing but distress? Will we ever return to quality of products stay away from advertisements that take away most of our leisure time these days?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Key Battery Replacement

Atheism Concepts Change with Geographic Location

The Con and the Conch shell