Does your Windows 10 PC powerdown suddenly?

Just two days back I had this unnerving experience of feeling that my 10 month old PC was about to say a goodbye. With depleting resource, I did not have the hope that I would have enough finances to get it repaired.

When I check online for warranty support the system seemed to have recorded my warranty as expired. I take my machine back to the purchase center where I had also got some additional RAM installed. I had a feeling that the RAM was broke. The system would shut down abruptly and once had a screen stuck with a noise that wrenched the heart. The RAM was still under warranty.

After doing a few test on the memory the Dell showroom guys ruled out memory (RAM) issues and updated the BIOS. My system has been running smoothly ever since and hope it does like most Dell users. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Key Battery Replacement

Atheism Concepts Change with Geographic Location

The Con and the Conch shell