My Most Read Blogs (Only Those with more than 250 Views)

My Most Read Blogs (Views as on 21/11/2016)

  1. http://linsongivesyouredalert.blogspot.in/2014/02/fake-mail-offering-job-at-tata-steel-uk.html (Views: 278) 
  2.  http://as400andiseries.blogspot.in/2013/12/ftp-data-from-one-as400-server-to.html (Views: 256)
Only two have made a mark they have! Both blogs relate to issues that may help technical people. These were not the once I wanted my readers to enjoy, but I am not yet ready to give up. I will write what I think people would need to know and that which will not ill-utilize the time they spare for me. I have barely got any comments for the 70 posts that I have on my various blogs. I am not looking forward to be popular or to make money but I will work towards getting more people to experience my stories. Let's see what would take me to be there. I am blogging in various languages. Hindi being my current favorite. I would also wait until I may write in Oriya. I am enabled by Google to be able to express myself in different languages. Cheers to our technological marvels.  

Those who like my blogs. Please search with the tag 'joyofreadinglinson'. Thanks for your time.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Key Battery Replacement

Atheism Concepts Change with Geographic Location

The Con and the Conch shell