Wish spiders did this quite often

While in UK I never saw a spider, that quite explained to me why people over there are scared of spiders. When you see something that you do not see very often you may get scared. If you were in India people would be surprised to hear that humans are scared of spiders. We live with it, often we walk through their web and rarely bother to check if the spider is on us, while just wiping off web off the face and keep walking.

Today I noticed a new activity of a spider. The picture will tell you everything.


I wanted the tub and tried to scare it off. The spider however did not leave the cockroach. It tried to hide in the rim. Finally I had no option but to take the tub outside and knock it off to the ground. The spider still held on to its prey. I wanted to photograph it out there but soon forgot about it and resumed with my use of the tub. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Key Battery Replacement

Atheism Concepts Change with Geographic Location

The Con and the Conch shell