The world was crushing down on me when I published my previous post

I am writing a book, I will be publishing it on Kindle. It's going to be an eye opener to psychologists. Human emotions and behavior will be uncovered in details that may have no precedence. Life events are so detailed and so power snapping in one moment and resurfacing is almost like resurrection. I was so passionate about my book and could barely stop thinking about it, when suddenly today morning I was brought to the edge of my seat and I was made to believe there was no fire in my creation when I had put so much heart into it to make myself believe that I am rediscovering the entire world for every citizen on it. Then there is this crushing moment where you are made to feel everything is falling apart. Things are not resolved but I have gained back my calm, I will continue writing my book and I believe I will write a testimony of how things will all be okay from what I have gone through about and hour back. Something that I thought would spoil my Christmas this year. Last year I went through the same, but it turned out to the most amazing Christmas on the 24th eve. All of these will be part of my book now. And you will have living testimonies to all of my stories. Pray with me that I come out with this book for the world. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Key Battery Replacement

Atheism Concepts Change with Geographic Location

The Con and the Conch shell