Elliptical Bike - Elliptical Numbers

Looks like for a 35 year old it's possible not to be able to count 1 through 100 without committing a mistake. After about 45 minutes of workout, I jumped to 80 from 19 for each of the five trials that I did. I hope as my stamina increases, I will start counting better. 

Looks like I have improved on my counting just two days after publishing this post. Today on the 9th of January, I seem to be in better health. 

For so long I have not been much into exercising. I would walk a lot at times but I was never a regular. Of late I started feeling the difficulties of being overweight. I guess the symptoms of ill health was triggered by my habit of putting my laptop on my lap. When I bought a new one recently in UK I had to get it exchanged as the batteries of the Toshiba Satellite was coming of the unit. I realized that Toshiba had brought in the market some antique laptops. 

I went back to John Lewis to get the crap exchanged for some other brand. As I described the issue the marketing guy saw the issue and was happy to exchange. However, he cautioned me that as per medical findings laptops should never be put on laps. While I was aware of the issue, I had not taken it much seriously until I saw the seriousness on the face of this John Lewis guy. I stopped lapping my laptop. 

However, it was apparently a late decision. I started having pain running between my knees and my ankle. When I returned to India I expected it to go but it kept increasing. I soon found it difficult to climb to the first floor of our home. I decided to go for some ayurvedic treatments. The ayurveda doctor termed my illness as 'Sandhi Vadam' a kind of rheumatism. His medicines gave me immediate relief. But the symptoms started coming back. Later on I found difficult to deal with the doctor as he turned out to be an alcoholic. He had taken some money in advance and was unable to return. 

I did some research on the internet about the treatment I took. It soon became clear that a complete recovery is possible however, it has to be combined with exercise. I was finding it difficult to walk and stand at times. I was far from finding a proper exercise. It was then that I discovered that probably an eleptical bike was the best one to start with. I bought one. 

Now about in two weeks time. I am not only able to go 15 km but have also lost some weight. Looks like life has come back in me again. I guess I will keep updating this post with experience.  

24 Jan - 534 Calories, 23 Km in 72 minutes and I still feel energetic. I am tired in no way but I am still awaiting to see my weight loss. When I started I was 96 Kg.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Key Battery Replacement

Atheism Concepts Change with Geographic Location

The Con and the Conch shell